The College offers:
1. The Bachelor of Pharmacy Course (B. Pharm.) and Master in Pharmacy
(Pharmaceutics & Pharmacology)
2. Duration: 4 years for B. Pharm and 2 years for M. Pharm
3. Intake Capacity: 60 Students per year. (Inclusive of 15% management quota)for B. Pharm and 18 students for Master in Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)
1. Admission to the B. Pharm. First year in Ist semester and lateral admission in B. Pharm. Second year in IIIrd semester (for diploma holder candidates only) will be made as per the rules prescribed by the Academic Council of the . G.B. UTechnical University, Lucknow.
2. Admission on migration of a candidate from any other University to the University is not permitted.
3. Admission for M. Pharm will be made as per the rules prescribed by the Academic Council of the G.B. Technical University, Lucknow.
Eligibility for Admissions :
[A] Admission through Entrance Examination:
(i) Candidates who have passed Intermediate of U. P. Board or
(10+2) standard from other Boards with Physics and Chemistry as
compulsory subject alongwith one of the following subjects:-
Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology are eligible for
admission to Ist Year of B. Pharma Course offered by
private colleges/Institutions of U. P.
(ii) Candidates who have passed 2 year Diploma (with minimum 60%
marks) from institutions recognized by the U. P. Board of Technical
Education in Pharmacy are only eligible for admission to Second year
of B. Pharma.
[B] Admissions under NRI/Management Quota
The admissions are available under NRI Seats/Management Quota as per
norms of G. B. Technical University/Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
[C] Direct admission on vacant seats at
institution/college level :
The eligibility criteria for direct admission on seats remaining
vacant in first year after entrance examination counseling shall be
such as may be notified from time to time.
[D] The Academic Council shall have power to amend or repeal
the eligibility criteria laid down at clause [A] [B] &
[C], as per the guidelines of All India Council for Technical
Education (A. I. C. T. E.).